Alliance Industrial Solutions is teamed up with a leader of high-tech metal-forming in pursuit of Production Helpers.
Our partner is capable of forging complex parts such as gears to net and near-net specs, thus reducing or eliminating the need for finishing operations. Their patented forging process is capable of producing multiple-flange track rollers, crane wheels and cluster gears; such parts were previously made on upsetters or by casting. Their three modern forge plants are equipped with the latest design and engineering technologies. They also include a sophisticated metallurgical laboratory, and forging presses with up to 6,000 tons of capacity.
Production Helper Job Duties:
- Oversee billet feed into induction furnace to assure no interruptions in production. Maybe be necessary to had load billets.
- Obtain tools, fixtures, dies, etc., and handle materials incidental to production operation
- When necessary, assist crew by acting as Spray Operator during forging operation
- Police the use of safety devices and equipment, general housekeeping and maintain a constant alert for hazardous conditions and work practices
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Supervisor and/or Lead
Production Helper Requirements:
- At least 6 months of industrial experience required
- Must be flexible to work all shifts
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds safely and correctly
Production Helper Hours:
Production Helper Pay:
- $12.47 per hour to start
- Upon the completion of the first 90 days, employees may be eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits, attendance bonuses and a raise in hourly wage
Cleveland, OH, United States of America
$12.47 per hour
Alliance Industrial Solutions
3/20/2017 5:04:07 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.