Alliance Industrial Solutions is teamed up with a leader of high-tech metal-forming in pursuit of Saw Operators.
Our partner is capable of forging complex parts such as gears to net and near-net specs, thus reducing or eliminating the need for finishing operations. Their patented forging process is capable of producing multiple-flange track rollers, crane wheels and cluster gears; such parts were previously made on upsetters or by casting. Their three modern forge plants are equipped with the latest design and engineering technologies. They also include a sophisticated metallurgical laboratory, and forging presses with up to 6,000 tons of capacity.
Saw Operator Job Duties:
- Set up, adjust and operate saw within guidelines of written work instructions
- Operate overhead crane when necessary
- Operate lift truck to transport billet filled containers
- Perform inspection of raw materials
- Replace saw blades as necessary
Saw Operator Requirements:
- At least 6 months of industrial experience required
- Must be flexible to work all shifts
- Must be able to lift 80 pounds safely and correctly
Saw Operator Hours:
Saw Operator Pay:
- $11.77 per hour to start
- Upon the completion of the first 90 days, employees may be eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits, attendance bonuses and a raise in hourly wage
Cleveland, OH, United States of America
$11.77 per hour
Alliance Industrial Solutions
3/20/2017 5:04:16 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.