Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
LOCATION: Elgin, IL
POSITION OVERVIEW: Type Change Mechanic set-up multiple machines to grind, measure and assemble various products.
- Operate multiple computerized grinding, measuring and assembling machines.
- Correctly swap machine parts and material handling parts within time constraints.
- Save old programs, check and set machine parameters in Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) according to operational specifications for different customers
- Fine-tune mechanisms and calibrate gauges and machines for optimum performance.
- Measure components and parts with precision dial indicators or other instruments and resolve issues where components and parts do not meet customer specifications.
- Visually inspect components and parts for defects and solve identified issues.
- Knowledge of abrasive machining
- Working knowledge of mechanics, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
- Ability to read machine or customer part blue prints.
- Basic computer skills and experience with hand tools, calipers, and dial indicators.
- General knowledge of material handling, manufacturing processes, quality control systems
- Setup CNC Equipment.
If this role is of interest to you, contact TeamBradley today for further details!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying. We do not work with any third parties.
Elgin Illinois, United States of America
1/18/2017 8:02:58 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.