Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Electronic Data Exchange Analyst Job Description:
- Responsible for analysing the business and their needs to see where EDI usage can be expanded to allow for more automation.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining connectivity with customer EDI systems via FTP/SFTP/FTPS/PGP/AS2/API.
- Developed and implemented automated archival strategies for EDI data.
- Responsible for EDI document testing with third party vendors and with the customers directly.
- Evaluates existing EDI programming for improvement and efficiency gains.
- Works to automate document error checking and notification.
- Works with IT Operations to make sure maintenance windows do not conflict with EDI schedules and customer EDI requirements.
- Utilize Jitterbit software to set up and maintain document translation maps between multiple file formats (CSV, XML, X12, EDI, flat file).
- Use SQL stored procedures for moving data from our SQL database to our Salesforce instance.
- Maintains relationships with customer EDI department and works directly with them to resolve issues.
- Participates in the development and implementation of department programs, systems, procedures and methods of operations.
- Responsible for overseeing deadlines for migration of customers and resolving any issues related to these deadlines.
- When ready for deployment, EDI systems are implemented without causing interruption to the business allowing for a smooth transition between platforms
Canton Georgia, United States of America
1/11/2017 11:05:02 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.