Development Manager- Microstrategy
You will manage over a team of 4-5 Microstrategy developers responsible for project delivery and productions support for a suite of BI/Analytics applications. Need a developer capable of managing over Dimensional Modeling, Enterprise Manager, Cube Advisor Cube creation/management/automation, Distribution Services, Visual Insight, Mobile.
* Resource Management for a team of MicroStrategy Developers
* Advisor to project teams regarding design and development activities, standards, risk mitigation and issue resolution
* Define and develop strategy for the roll out of the new features of the MicroStrategy tool and version upgrades.
* Development and monitoring of performance metrics and Service Level Agreements.
* Provide proactive production support for MicroStrategy and other BI/Analytics applications. This includes monitoring usage patterns and recommending improvements.
* Bachelor's degree
* Minimum of 10 years of relevant IT related experience and 3+ years management experience
* Minimum of 10 years experience with relational databases and SQL
* Minimum 7 years of current and hands-on experience with the MicroStrategy tool and demonstrated expertise with complex and high volume Datamarts with Star Schema and Type 2 dimensions. Demonstrated experience delivering solutions to stringent SLAs for report performance.
* Thorough knowledge of all features of MicroStrategy including but not limited to the following capabilities - Dimensional Modeling, Enterprise Manager, Cube Advisor, Cube creation/management/
automation, Distribution Services, Transactional services, Visual Insight, Mobile.
* Experience planning initiatives (including creation of business cases, formation of projects, and development of resource plans)