Development Professioal Microstrategy
Microstrategy 3 years plus 4 years in IT Agile Microstrategy tools Type 2 dimensions interactive dashboards
Finance and Data Services is seeking a Development, Professional for MicroStrategy reporting application/project delivery and production support for a suite of MicroStrategy BI/Analytics applications.
* As a MicroStrategy Developer, participate in MicroStrategy application design and development activities.
* Provide proactive Production support for MicroStrategy and other BI/Analytics applications by resolution of issues in a timely manner.
* Develop reports and Dashboards to monitor BI applications providing insight on usage patterns and recommend application/system improvements.
* Contribute and Participate in MicroStrategy design and code reviews
* Model or architect MicroStrategy Schema Objects for the BI applications.
* Support MicroStrategy applications in Production by providing Level 3 support, which includes provisioning and implementation of fixes to production defects and making light enhancements
* Bachelor's degree
* Minimum of 4 years of relevant IT related experience
* Experienced Agile team member using a Scrum methodology
* Minimum 3 years of current and hands-on experience with the MicroStrategy tool and demonstrated expertise with complex and high volume Datamarts with Star Schema and Type 2 dimensions.
* Minimum 3 years of current and hands-on experience in developing interactive dashboards
* Thorough knowledge of all capabilities of the MicroStrategy Suite including the following - Dimensional Modeling, Architect, Developer, Enterprise Manager, Cube Advisor, Cube creation/management/
automation, Integrity Manager, Object Manager, Distribution Services, Transactional services, Narrowcast, Visual Insight, Mobile.
* Experience with MicroStrategy SDK a plus.
* Minimum 5 years of current and hands-on experience with SQL and Relational databases