Alliance Industrial Solutions has partnered with the global leader in producing advanced polymer materials. Spanning across 55 countries with over 5200 employees our partner is responsible for over 4 million metric tons of polymer sales. Alliance Industrial Solutions is looking for Production Operators who are interested in a great career opportunity.
- Inspects filled container to ensure that product is packaged according to specifications.
- Assembles and fills boxes/gaylords/supersacks.
- Operate tow motor safely and efficiently
- Maintain a clean work space; General cleaning of work areas (Wed & Fri)
- Assist with loading/unloading bulk trucks.
- Minimum 3 years forklift experience
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Can perform basic math.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Overtime will be required occasionally.
- Ability to train on first
- $13 an hour to start
- At the completion of the probationary period, all employees are eligible for medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance and long term disability, paid holidays, job advancement opportunities and 401K
Barberton, Ohio, United States of America
$13 per hour
Alliance Industrial Solutions
1/11/2017 12:03:17 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.