Alliance Industrial Solutions is currently seeking Production Associates in the Wellington, Ohio area. Our client delivers lightweighting, noise and vibration solutions to automotive, commercial vehicle and other industrial markets. Headquartered in Valley City, Ohio, our client has multiple locations across North America, including Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee, Wisconsin and Mexico. Their more than 1,750 employees are guided by one goal: to provide lightweighting solutions without compromise.
- Responsible for picking, packing, and sorting parts that come off the press.
- Visual inspection of all product.
- Replenish stock of metal sheets for incoming shifts.
- Monitor production and equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation.
- Report issues/problems to Production Lead/Supervisor.
- At least 6 months of manufacturing experience including machine operation and inspection
- High attention to detail
- Mechanical ability
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for 8+ hours
- Must have steel toe boots
- 2:30pm- 10:30pm
- Overtime will be required occasionally
- $11.00 per hour to start
- At the completion of the 90 day probationary period, all employees are eligible for medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance and long term disability, paid holidays, job advancement opportunities and 401K
Wellington, Ohio, United States of America
$11.00 per hour
Alliance Industrial Solutions
1/18/2017 12:05:02 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.