Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Requisition ID: 136923
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the Back Office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Founded in 1972, SAP is the world´s leading provider of enterprise applications, analytics, and mobility with over 170,000 customers around the world. SAP is currently seeking Senior Support Engineer for Cloud Support.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Perform root cause analysis and provide solutions in complex environments for specific fields/areas
- Provide workarounds where no immediate solution can be given
- Provide solutions in complex environments in cooperation with development/Hosting/MS
- Focus on critical Incidents/messages
- Assume functional responsibility for a topic area in Cloud Support (Global Topic Owner/Manager)
- Own trainings and workshops
- Take ownership of product rollout and end-user documentation
- Participate in Cloud Escalation Management
- Work as functional expert in de-escalation and war rooms
- Support the management
- Provide extended and 24 hour coverage
- Performs weekend duty manager tasks
- Report errors to development organizations
- Lead internal projects, extended cross LoB activities/communication
- Specialist support skills in one business resp. technology area and advanced know-how in additional main or exotic' area
- Support training (owner of training programs)
- Management or Project Management Skills
- Advanced ABAP/.net/Silverlight/XML programming capabilities
- Deep understanding of mission-critical business processes across customer solutions (hereunder HR processes)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Natural Science, Technology, Business or equivalent work experience in related field preferred.
- English: Fluent
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: (see below) or (see below), APJ: (see below), EMEA: C (see below) ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Palo Alto CA, United States of America
1/11/2017 4:54:55 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.