Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
The incumbent will process Daily Cash Sheets and Transmittals to verify all currency is being received from all sources both within and outside of the company. Responsible for all exception processing of Utility Bills from Lockbox, Dropbox and payments from P O Box.
- Proving the daily Cash Sheet to the total transmission of all customer payments from the Lockbox and third party payment contractors. This includes monitoring and reconciling payments from twelve sources on a daily basis. Identify and correct intercompany transactions.
- Responsible for exception processing and the disposition of payments mailed to the Reading location, Drop Box and Lockbox.
- Research misapplied payments, questionable payments, locating supporting documentation to correct posting of these items. Communicating with Vendors, Banks and internal company staff.
- Process Deposits from Exception Processing, LIHEAP/CRISIS grant payments from the state,and deposit funds on behalf of Operation Share through the Remote Capture device. Process all Operation Share Payments received.
- Verifying Cash Sheets and Bank Accounts in the Supervisor's absence.
- Perform other duties as requested
Knowledge & Skills
- Prior Banking and/or Accounting expierence
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and ERP systems
- Detailed oriented with excellent analytical and investigative skills
- Proficient with 10 digit keypad
- Dependable and team oriented
- High School Diploma and some formal college level accounting or business related courses or prior work accounting expierence.
Reading PA, United States of America
UGI Utilities Inc
UGI Utilities Inc
1/11/2017 1:23:15 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.