Call Center/Customer Service Representative - New Castle, PA
As a leading provider of call center solutions, InfoCision specializes in providing the highest quality inbound and outbound telephone support services to some of the world's leading organizations. We are currently looking for Customer Service Representatives to join our call center in New Castle, OH. As an InfoCision Call Center Representative, you will use your customer service skills to conduct inbound and/or outbound calls supporting our clients either in a sales environment for leaders in the telecommunications and media industries or fundraising in the political or non-profit sector.
As a Customer Service Representative you will receive complete training and ongoing support/feedback to ensure that you are able to remain relaxed and confident on your calls and that you are equipped to provide the best in both customer service, sales and/or fundraising.
Depending on your interests, skills and ability we will place you on one of the following teams:
Media - In the Media division, you would spend your day as a Sales professional within our Telesales team. Individuals in this position are responsible for selling residential cable, Internet, home phone, and home management services to new and existing customers. You would be responsible for learning a customer's household needs and making recommendations while maximizing sales for Time Warner Cable and other cable providers.
Consumer Services - In this center we focus on inbound sales and customer service for a variety of clients such as Little Tikes, Sharper Image and Highmark. We also raise funds for highly recognized political organizations.
- Taking and making customer service, sales or fundraising calls
- Reading scripted information to customers or make non-scripted sales pitches
- Answering customer questions about products and order status
- Entering call data into the computer and updating customer account during call
As a Call Center Communicator, it's important for you to be confident, assertive and patient and to have the ability to deal with a wide variety of customers without becoming overwhelmed or frustrated. As a Communicator you should also be team-oriented with a strong work ethic and a high level of personal integrity.
- 6 months general employment experience - 1 year sales, call-center or customer service experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills, including active listening and empathy
- Basic computer proficiency - keyboard, mouse, copy-and-paste, typing and navigating between multiple windows
- Solid organizational and multitasking skills
- Having a flexible schedule
InfoCision offer a complete benefits package which includes
- Medical, dental, life and short/long-term disability insurance
- Vision coverage discount program
- 401(k) with company match
- Weekly pay +bonus and performance-based pay increases
- Paid holidays and paid vacation (1 week every 6 months)
- Comprehensive training program
- Lucrative Employee referral program
- On site Physician & Fitness Center
- Tobacco Cessation Programs
We welcome candidates from any background including experience in previous roles such as:
Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Customer Service Agent, Customer Service Representative, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Inbound Sales, Retail Sales, Retail Management, Cashier, Teller, Banking Representative, Collector, Collections Representative, Billing, Medical Biller, Team Leader, Store Manager, Receptionists, Administrators or Support Personnel.
Interested candidates please click Apply Now or call the number below to schedule an appointment.