Customer Service Representative - Call Center - Work from Home
Are you looking for a work from home opportunity or would you like to be your own boss? Do you enjoy helping and talking to people? NexRep is looking for energetic work-at-home professionals to represent the OnTel brand. Since 1994, OnTel has been marketing, developing and distributing, some of the most innovative consumer products on the market. OnTel was founded with the simple mission of making products that allow people to live more enjoyable lives. Just a few of the products we handle for OnTel Customer Care are, Magic Tracks, Miracle Bamboo Pillow, Miracle Bamboo Bra, Miracle Bamboo Cushion, Turbo Scrub and Air Hawk.
You will be multi-tasking in cloud-based applications on your computer so you can access customer order information. The OnTel Customer Care call will entail the following type of services, refund requests, save the sale, where is my order, new order requests and basic product questions. The NexRep agent will determine what the customers' needs are through phone or email communication and then assist the customer. NexRep agents must represent our OnTel client with the utmost professionalism.
- At NexRep, you'll be an independent contractor, not an employee. There are many advantages to this, including the ability for you to choose when you will provide service.
- Unlike other companies that provide work-from-home opportunities, you will not just be a number in a report. From your initial phone assessment through certification to live calls and chats, NexRep's experienced, professional staff, provides the personalized support that will enable you to reach your full potential.
- Operating telephone equipment, dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies
- Help resolve customers issues/questions related to their order
- Provide all OnTel Customers with excellent customer service
- Document transactions by completing forms and record logs
- Maintain quality by following NexRep service levels
Skills and Qualities Recommended
- Cheery helpful attitude
- Customer Service skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Data Entry Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Product Knowledge
- Previous call center experience
- Customer Focused
- Has worked on phone & computer simultaneously
- Telephone skills
- Customer service experience
- High energy level
- Desire to be your own boss
- Available to provide service for a minimum of 25 hours a week
- A Windows computer with the following:
- Ability to read Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PDF documents
- Was purchase within the last 5 years
- USB Noise-cancelling headset
- High-speed Internet with a minimum upload speed of 1.0 Mbps
Hours and Invoicing:
This call type is open 5 days a week, 9am - 6pm EST
- NexRep requests a 25-hour minimum for weekly services to be scheduled between the hours of 9am - 6pm, Monday- Thursday.
- Contractors can customize when they provide service each week to fit their needs
- The typical agent invoices $10 an hour
Interested candidates please click apply online to start our online application process.
Philadelphia Pennsylvania, United States of America
$10 an hour
Please click 'apply'
1/11/2017 2:41:01 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.