*Must be eligible to work in the United States. Sponsorship for an employment visa will not be provided.*
*We do not sponsor OPT.*
New York Life is seeking English/Vietnamese Bilingual professionals who want to build an insurance & financial business with the potential to earn a significant income while maintaining a flexible work schedule. Dedicated to serving the Vietnamese community, we are looking for people fluent in English and Vietnamese with a great drive to succeed, the passion to make a difference and the desire to love what they do. Our Agents help clients identify and achieve their financial goals. In addition to quality life insurance and retirement income solutions, our Agents, who are also Registered Representatives, can offer investment products and services through NYLIFE Securities LLC (Member FINRA and SIPC), a Licensed Insurance Agency and a New York Life company, to help clients develop a sound, long-term investment strategy. If you ve never considered a career in insurance and financial sales, that s okay! Our financial professionals arrive with diverse career backgrounds including education, coaching, athletics, military, finance, banking, mortgage, and real estate. We provide the training, the resources and the specialized marketing support to help you establish your business and stand behind your efforts. New York Life s family of companies offers life insurance, retirement income, investments and long-term care insurance and annuities. Our nationwide team consists of leaders in insurance, investments, estate, and business planning. In addition to sales aptitude or experience, the ideal candidate should be community-minded, have a competitive spirit, and possess excellent communication skills, as well as outstanding character and integrity.
- Completed college degree, 3 years of sales experience or past military experience required to be considered!
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Life and Health Insurance License preferred, but not required
- Previous sales experience preferred, but not required
- Financial industry background not required
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
- Outgoing personality with the ability to develop client relationships
- Fearless, positive attitude and willingness to be accountable for results
- Organized, detail-oriented, and excellent time-management skills
- Desire for continuous learning
- Good communicator with excellent listening skills and ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
Here is what distinguishes this opportunity with New York Life: Opportunity for Career Advancement. After two years as a successful agent, additional opportunities that may be available including advancement to partner, development manager, product consultant, and Home Office opportunities in recruiting, marketing, or training.
Training NYLIC University is one of the most comprehensive and well-respected training programs in the industry.
- Health/Dental/Life/Disability from day one
- 401(k) plan after one year of service
- Defined Benefits Pension Plan*
- Tuition reimbursement for courses taken to expand industry credentials
- Reimbursement for certain Company approved industry designations
- Discounts from major wireless carriers
- Local discounts (based on location) for gym memberships. Participation in many local provider discounts available, depending on location and services.
At New York Life we strive to be the best every day, the same as you. Here are just a few of our recent recognitions: In its annual list of the 500 largest companies in the U.S., as measured by revenues in 2015, Fortune Magazine says New York Life ranks #61. New York Life is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States.* New York Life has the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from all four of the major credit rating agencies: A.M. Best (A++), Fitch (AAA), Moody s Investors Service (Aaa), Standard & Poor s (AA+)*
Take the first step to your future success by becoming a part of The Company.
*Certain eligibility requirement apply. Monthly payments are determined by your earnings, years of service, age, and the form of payment you choose. The Company reserves the right to amend or terminate the plan at any time for any reason.
*Based on revenues as reported by Fortune 500 Ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual), Fortune Magazine, June 16, 2014.
*Individual independent rating agency commentary as of July 20, 2016.
EOE M/F/D/V/SO SMRU
Associated topics: acworth, call, call center, commercial, financial services, licenesed, life insurance sales, local, outside sales, shore